The processing of personal data contained in the portal Rolls, Lists of Expert Witnesses and other auxiliaries of the Ministry of Justice is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Legislative Decree No. 196 of 2003, as amended by Legislative Decree No. 101 of 2018, and the indications contained in the "Guidelines on the processing of personal data also contained in administrative acts and documents, carried out by public entities for the purpose of publication and dissemination on the web", adopted by provision no. 88 of March 2, 2011 of the Data Protection Authority.
The processing of sensitive data and judicial data is carried out according to the principles of Articles 2-duodecies, 51-52 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 2003. Judicial data are processed and disseminated only where authorized, permitted or required by express provision of law and in compliance with the provision of the Data Protection Authority of May 15, 2014.
Rights of data subjects - The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating and rectification or to limit its processing in accordance with the provisions of Articles 15, 16, 17, 18 and 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Specifically, pursuant to and within the limits of the aforementioned Art. 17 and Legislative Decree No. 196 of 2003, the data subjects have the right to request the cancellation of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.
Data Controller: Ministry of Justice, Via Arenula, 70, 00186, Rome. Data Protection Officer (DPO): Dr. Irene Sandulli, Ministry of Justice, Via Arenula, n. 70, 00186, Rome.
PEC: email@example.comPEO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Navigation data - The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this portal acquire, during their normal operation, some data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply from the server (successful, error, etc..). It also collects referer (the page you came from), user agent (browser type and version) and protocol (e.g. http/1.0, or http/1.1). These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. Navigation data is stored for a period of six months. The data could be used, if available at the time of the request of the competent Authorities, to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user - The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic correspondence to the addresses indicated in this site entails the acquisition of the sender's address and any personal data included in the said correspondence. The data itself is processed by the Administration for the sole purpose of completing the business processes of the affairs to which the correspondence refers, and will not be communicated to parties extraneous to the processing of the same.
Cookies - Cookies are small text strings sent by the website server to the user's terminal, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user. This site uses:
- technical cookies: technical cookies are used to navigate the website or to provide a service requested by the user. These cookies are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner. Without the use of these cookies, some operations on this site may not be performed or may be more complex and/or less secure. They fall into this category:
- navigation or session cookies which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, authentication to access restricted areas);
- analytical cookies, assimilated to technical cookies only if:
- used only for aggregate statistics and in relation to a single site or a single mobile application;
- anonymized by masking the IP address;
- they are not combined by any third parties with further processing aimed at other purposes other than statistical analysis alone;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service provided.
Cookies currently active[last updated December 18, 2023]Currently, only first-party technical session cookies are active on the site:cookie name: jsessionID
- cookies are not used to transmit personal information;
- persistent cookies are not used;
- the use of so-called session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. The session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user;
- in the event that the reserved area is accessed through user credentials (identification method reserved for employees of the Ministry of Justice), the Username is traced on the application logs;
- when browsing the reserved area of the Portal, navigation paths are traced anonymously in the navigation logs.
It is always possible for the user to choose to enable or disable cookies by changing the settings of their browser according to the instructions made available by the relevant suppliers at the links indicated below:
Right to ComplaintInterested parties who believe that the processing of personal data relating to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016 have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, as required by art. 77 of the aforementioned Regulation, or to take action in the appropriate judicial offices (art. 79 of EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016).Website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: www.garanteprivacy.it